YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US.
- Ordering. When ordering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card number. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and this site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- Cookies. Like most other websites, SoDak Defense uses cookie technology throughout this site. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customized content, tracking of orders and shopping cart items. Unfortunately, customers who turn off cookies in their browser settings will not be able to shop from this site. This site's cookies do not and cannot infiltrate a user's hard drive to gather a user's confidential information. Our cookies are not "spyware."
- SoDak Defense uses "Facebook Pixel" of the social network "Facebook" for the following purposes:
- Facebook (website) Custom Audiences
- We use the Facebook pixel for remarketing purposes to be able to contact you again within 180 days. This allows us to display interest-based advertisements ("Facebook Ads") to users of the website when they visit the social network "Facebook" or other websites also using this tool. In this way, we pursue the interest in displaying advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website or offers more interesting for you.
- Facebook conversion
- We also use the Facebook Pixel to ensure that our Facebook Ads match the potential interest of users and are not annoying. With the help of the Facebook Pixel, we can track the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users were redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called "conversion").
- The processing of this data by Facebook takes place within the framework of Facebook's data policy. Special information and details about the Facebook pixel and its functionality can also be found in the Facebook help area.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Shopping on the site is easy, secure and worry-free. We have taken several measures to guarantee that your order and your credit card information are safe and secure. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology.
SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information including your name, credit card number and address is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at email@example.com
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions:
By subscribing to SoDakDefense.com text notifications, you agree to receive automated marketing text messages from us about our products and services at the phone number you provided when you subscribed, and that the messages may be sent via automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Message frequency is recurring. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to opt-out and HELP for customer support. You may receive an additional text message confirming your decision to opt-out. You understand and agree that attempting to opt-out by any means other than texting the opt-out commands above is not a reasonable means of opting out.